A recent study by Dr. Manhar Dhanak, Chair of the Engineering Department at Florida Atlantic University regarding the efficacy of different masks, compared the Nano Air Mask to the top #1 online selling mask and a new cloth mask.
“The test results show that the Nano Air Mask performs better than the cloth masks tested and as well as an N95 mask in terms of filtration of aerosolized droplets but is much lighter and more comfortable to wear."
Nano Air Mask Featured On CNN
As you may have seen, Professor Dhanak was also recently interviewed on Anderson Cooper 360 by CNN as part of a coronavirus pandemic special headlined “Which masks work best?”
We are humbled by the recognition and inspired to keep doing our part to help empower and keep people safe as America reopens.
What Else Is Happening
- NBC News Special Report: Coronavirus In The Classroom - NBC News
- The Mask Slackers of 1918 - New York Times
- How Simple Face Coverings Protect Against COVID-19 - Cleveland Clinic
- How to safely visit your doctor, dentist or salon - NBC News
- Lifting Lockdowns Won’t Fully Restore the Economy - WSJ
- Any attempt to get coronavirus herd immunity would lead to massive death tolls, Fauci warns - CNN
Thanks for reading.
If you have any feedback about Nano Air Mask or would like to share your experience of using the product, please email us at email@example.com.
Stay safe. 🙏