Wildfire smoke has blanketed the West Coast and spread across the country as firefighters continue to heroically battle massive wildfires spanning several states.
According to the latest data, the West Coast is believed to have the worst air quality in the world right now.
From Vancouver to Tijuana, the ozone and air-quality situation is looking grim. The threat is particularly grievous for children, the elderly and people with conditions like asthma or heart and lung disease.
Cloth masks won't protect against dirty air from wildfires, but nanofiber masks like Nano Air Mask — when worn correctly — can help. Nano Air Mask filters more than 95% of particulate matter down to 0.3 micrometers so it not only helps prevent exposure to aerosol droplets but smoke too.
For a limited time, we are offering 10% off your entire purchase of our Adult and Kids nanofiber masks:
We will continue to do all we can to empower people to protect themselves from airborne contaminants and pollution.
Why nanofiber face masks provide better protection
- Best-in-class Filtration - Nanofiber masks filter more than 95% of airborne particles that can carry smoke and viruses. Cotton masks filter less than 10%.
- High Breathability - Nanofibers have a very high surface area per unit mass, ensuring the highest amount of air flow and breathability for wearers.
- Anti-Bacterial Properties - Nanofiber masks capture micron-sized bacteria particles as well as man-made particles like pollutants, cigarette smoke, and exhaust fumes.
- Unparalleled Comfort - Nanofiber masks allow wearers to stay cool, comfortable, and breathe freely while staying protected and avoiding the spread of germs.
What else is happening
- CDC director says face masks may provide more protection than coronavirus vaccine - CNBC
- In Los Angeles, the smoke just hangs all day, every day. Residents say it's taking a toll - CNN
- Why Can't America Make Enough N95 Masks? 6 Months Into Pandemic, Shortages Persist - NPR
- Face shield or face mask to stop the spread of Covid-19? - Florida Atlantic University
- WHO Warns Of ‘Alarming’ Coronavirus Growth Rate In Europe - Forbes
- Exhausted firefighters sing together after a 14-hour shift battling wildfires in Oregon - CNN
If you have any feedback about Nano Air Mask or would like to share your experience of using the product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the best. Protect yourself. Respect each other. 🙏